ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
ONLINE AUCTION. Ends 3.1.17 . To view full details, please go to www.govdeals.com and enter 297-1723 in the QAL (Quick Asset Lookup) search box located on the homepage. AUCTION INCLUDES ALL SQUARE D EQUIPMENT INSIDE BUILDING INCLUDING SQUARE D MOTOR CONTROL CENTER (MCC) MODEL 6 IS 600 AMP RATED AS DESCRIBED BELOW & SHOWN IN PHOTOS:
The main disconnect outside has no cover so most likely not in good condition. • inside fused disconnect is at least a 3 phase 480 volt but probably 600 volt rated (currently has 225 amp fuses installed) • the Sq D transformer is 25KVA rated, cat# 25S3HFCU • the Sq D panel is a NQOD30L225CU with a few breakers installed • Looks like possibly a Sq D lighting contactor above door • the Sq D MCC (Motor Control Center) is 600 amp rated, with 5 sections. Some buckets are labeled spare but the rest used to be active, please see the picture of #2 seepage bucket (opened), it has associated parts still installed. Other buckets are labeled, see below: - Seepage Pump P-1 Control Panel - 120 V Control for RVSS P-1 - Transformer - Surge Suppressor - Seepage Pump No.1 - Remote Control Panel - 120 V Control for RVSS P-2 - Seepage Pump No.2 - Metering - MCB (main circuit breaker)
BUYER MUST REMOVE/DISCONNECT ALL SQUARE D EQUIPMENT INSIDE BUILDING. PROVIDE EQUIPMENT TO LOAD SUCH AS HOIST, GANTRY CRANE, FORKLIFT, ETC. UNPAVED ACCESS ROAD. PICK UP ONLY MONDAY THRU THURSDAY BETWEEN 8:00AM & 4:00PM.
LIABILITY RELEASE MUST BE SIGNED AND PROOF OF INSURANCE IS REQUIRED: $300,000 GENERAL LIABILITY, $300,000 AUTO AND WORKERS COMP. MUST NAME THE S FL WATER MANAGEMENT DISTRICT AS ADDITIONAL INSURED. SEE G350A Equipment Removal Requirements Draft.docx ATTACHMENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
LOCATED REMOTE SITE G350A IN HENDRY COUNTY (DOWN A SHORT WAY FROM G508 WHICH IS ADDRESS LISTED WITH THIS POSTING). SEE PHOTO OF ACTUAL BUILDING ITEMS LOCATED IN. NO FACILITIES. BEWARE OF POTENTIAL WASPS.
PROPERTY MAY BE INSPECTED ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST AT 9:00 AM. BY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT ONLY! Please contact: Karen Kempf, Phone: (561) 682-2113 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDITION: EQUIPMENT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED AND MOST ITEMS FOR SALE ARE USED AND MAY CONTAIN DEFECTS NOT IMMEDIATELY DETECTABLE. ALL EQUIPMENT ARE SOLD IN "AS-IS" CONDITION. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU INSPECT EQUIPMENT BEFORE BIDDING!
CALL US FOR ALL YOUR APPLIANCE PROBLEMS.........
We been servicing on most Major Appliances for over 15 years. We service all appliances in a prompt, professional manner.
We guarantee to get the job done right and will work hard to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied. We want to give you the confidence of knowing all your repair needs are in professional hands.
We service from many brands of appliances such as GE, Maytag, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Haier and many others.
Whether you have problem with your:
* Washer Machine * Dryer Machine * Dishwasher Machine * Stoves/Oven * Freezers * Ice Makers * Refrigerators *
ARSTB Appliance repair
818 297 07 28.
Centrical Inc. is a well established lighting and electrical company serving the Northeastern and Central United States. We are offering immediate, full time employment to experienced electricians and lighting technicians in Rochester, NY.
Our technicians install, retrofit and service LED and Florescent lighting systems in retail, industrial and commercial settings.
3-5 years electrical experience or equivalent training
Starting salary $23k - $32k
5 + years electrical experience
Proven ability to lead
Proven customer service skills
Solid, reliable work ethic
Control systems experience a plus
Starting salary $33k - $46k
Paid Time Off
Health Care Contribution
Some travel required. Company vehicles are provided.
All applicants must have a valid, clean driver’s license. Pre-employment drug screen and 7-year background check are required.
Please email resumes to Lisa D’Aprile at LDaprile@centricalinc.com, or fax to 585-581-1034
Centrical, Inc is an equal opportunity emplo
ONLINE AUCTION- Ends 3/16/17. To see full details for this item please go to www.govdeals.com enter QAL #2123-155 in the Quick Asset Lookup QAL box located on the home page.
3 AS-BDEP-218 4 AS-BDAP-216
1 490 NRP 25300
All parts in working condition when removed from service. some parts in sealed manufactures boxes.They were removed do to a system upgrade.
Meade Electric Company provides electricians Phoenix AZ residents and businesses have depended on since 1999 for service panel upgrades, ceiling fan and lighting installations, code violation corrections and short circuit troubleshooting. We schedule 24 hour Phoenix electricians for after-hours electrical repairs too. All work is guaranteed, parts and labor, for 5 years and free estimates are offered weekdays during regular business hours.
Meade Electric Co.
2942 N. 24th St., Suite #114-699