|Number of Functions||8|
|Repeatability Constant Voltage and Temperature||0.20000000000000001|
|Functions Available||External control of the start - External control for partial stop - On-delay - Off-delay - Interval, start on opening of external control contact - Repeat cycle, with off period start - Repeat cycle, with on period start - Interval|
|Timing Range||0.05 s to 300 h|
|Minimum Switching Requirement||12 V per 10|
|Time Scales||0.05 to 1sec; 0.15 to 3sec; 0.5 to 10sec; 1.5 to 30sec; 5 to 100sec; 15 to 300sec; 1 to 300min; 1.5 to 30min; 1.5 to 30hr; 15 to 300hr|
|Degree of Protection||IP50 (Housing) - IP20 (Terminals)|
|Input Voltage Range||24 - 240 VAC/VDC|
|Maximum Consumption AC||2.0 VA (24 VAC) - 2.5 VA (48 VAC) - 3.2 VA (110 VAC) - 6.0 VA (240 VAC)|
|Maximum Consumption DC||1.0 W (48 VDC) - 3.2 W (110 VDC) - 2.0 W (240 VDC)|
|Tightening Torque||4.5 to 9.9 lb-in|
|Mounting Style||Din Rail|
|Ambient Air Temperature around the Device - Operation||-20 to 60|
|Approvals||GL - CSA - CE - RoHS - UL|
|Ambient Air Temperature around the Device - Storage||-40 to 85|
|Electrical Life (UL508) Operations at Rated Current (Resistive)||100,000 operations|
|Mechanical Life Unpowered||20,000,000 operations|
|Vibration Resistance - Operational||A=0.35 mm|
|Shock Resistance||15 gn - 11 ms|
I am establishing a fledgeling charity to provide technical solutions to address the water crisis in third world countries. As this is an engineering based operation I am currently appealing for donations of surplus/salvaged industrial electrical switchgear to complete a number of projects in support of the larger aid objectives. A full listing of these requirements is available by visiting the charity's web-site: wix.com/pyralog/water-for-all and flick through to the pages listing electrical switchgear required.
All offers are gratefully received.
Teaslec Electrical offering a reliable electrical light fittings, home security cameras, electrical wiring health, LED conversion, electrical maintenance services, switchboard maintenance & upgrades, alarm security systems fittings in Melbourne & Surrounding Suburbs. Visit website now or call at 1300 044 121. http://www.teaslec.com.au/
All of our work is backed with a one year warranty free of charge. We offer affordable Contract and T&M pricing rates with Visa & MasterCard payments available. Call us now to have a licensed & insured professional handle your electrical needs today! We are here to solve your electrical problems.
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Project Managers are responsible for acquiring, managing, and completing projects for Delucchi Electric Inc’s customers in line with company’s goals, core values, and financial parameters.
o Source projects with new and existing customers.
o Create new relationships with customers and partners.
o Maintain relationships with current customers and partners.
o Estimate and bid on projects according to the customer’s specifications and plans
o Manage projects:
· To meet financial goals
· To meet customer’s expectations
· To maintain relationships
o Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards
o Monitor construction activities
o Represent Delucchi Electric Inc in a professional manner at project meetings
o Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental expenses, income/expenses, change orders, etc…) and keep an accurate Costing Report on all projects.
o Prepare/Review project documentation for submittals
o Submit Plans and Specs to the Authority Having Jurisdiction
o Manage projects to protect Delucchi Electric Inc’s legal interest
o Ensure appropriate Prelien and Insurance documents are submitted
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
o Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
o Minimum 10 year experience in the Electrical Construction Industry
o A Understanding of:
· Lighting systems
· CA Title 24
· Data, Fire, Building Automation, and other low voltage systems
o Proficient use with construction software
o Proficient use with MS Word, Excel, and other commonly used software
o Self-motivated with a Professional demeanor
o Be open to new ideas and implementing new technology and innovative processes
General Working Conditions:
o Work is conducted primarily indoors with visits to project sites in varying stages of development
o Noise level varies from low (office environment), to high (Construction Project site)
o Must be able to: sit for long periods of time, stand, walk, type, carry objects, push objects, bend, and lift at least 50lbs.
o Must be able to travel 10-25%
Delucchi Electric Inc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
About Delucchi Electric Inc:
Delucchi Electric is a growing Bay Area Electrical Contractor. We want experienced, diligent, intelligent, and enthusiastic people who think outside the box. If you are passionate about going above your customers’ expectations, are excited about pushing the Bay Area's technological advances, and believe change is a good thing, then Delucchi Electric wants you to join our team.
We recenlty purchased of a Lot, and enclosed was 12 GE Transformers Single Phase. We are extremely motivated to sell them! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and hope to hear from you soon, All The Best, Gary 323-891-5723
Please see attached PDF with product information and specs. Thank you
ONLY THE BEST Journeyman Electricians NEED APPLY!
Mister Sparky is looking for an exceptional and experienced residential service Journeyman. We are the best of the best!
(We are 99% residential service/existing homes, little commercial). Looking for only ‘A’ Players!
Our chosen candidate looks like–
• Has strong existing residential service experience
• Be on time in clean and pressed uniform, shoes shined, shaving prior to meetings – clean cut a must.
• Great customer service and customer communication skills a MUST.
• An accurate residential trouble shooter, neat, clean up-to-code work.
• A CAN-DO infectiously positive/optimistic attitude, great team member, takes ownership, plays at the top of their game.
• Able to estimate, educate, sell and up-sell quality products and superb ongoing services customers need to maintain and advance their greatest asset – their home.
• There is no income ceiling – the answer’s in the mirror!
• Willing to serve the customer and team mates first
• Has a strong work ethic, drive, initiative, tenacity, ambition, never satisfied with status quo – loves the challenge!
• Self taught, coachable, spirit of excellence, takes instruction and responsibility for personal growth & bettering themselves.
• Not a whiner but a problem solver, HATES mediocrity
• Able to lift 75lbs+ and get in/out of box trucks
• Able to physically get into attics and under houses
• Able to overcome objections professionally by being able to explain electrical problems and solutions in layman’s terms, give intelligent and forward thinking options and recommendations.
• Able to perform repairs to Mister Sparky quality control standards.
• Making sure job is totally cleaned up - for that 100% customer satisfaction before leaving EVERY job.
• Keeps van well stocked and organized to Mister Sparky standards
• Able to work long hours, average 40-50 a week, some weekends and be on call rotating basis-willing to work staggered week
• Must have current Texas electrical and drivers license, clean driving record, able to pass background/drug test, (PLEASE NOTE: do not apply if any of these are an issue).
• Be a fun, energetic, dependable, ‘whatever’ it takes team member!
Mister Sparky Company Culture:
This position must be filled be an upbeat top class Journeyman that not only performs his craft with a high degree of excellence but will also join and grasp strongly the complete vision of taking this company (and him/herself) to the next level of the company’s market and (therefore) income potential.
The modern and forward thinking Mister Sparky company culture is one where the Tech is given powerful tools to build continued relationships with the customer creating an unforgettable trust and complete, highly valued, on going service experience.
The exceptional Tech that embraces and potentializes all the “tools” available can achieve a growing, exceptional reward.
Every customer will feel grateful you and Mister Sparky came and conquered and are there for both their immediate emergencies and their home’s electrical advancement and safety!
Benefits include –
• Base plus pay for performance compensation system
• Room for growth
* Working with great people, growth potential-(answers in the mirror!)-great culture, having fun while being paid well!
CALL US FOR ALL YOUR APPLIANCE PROBLEMS.........
We been servicing on most Major Appliances for over 15 years. We service all appliances in a prompt, professional manner.
We guarantee to get the job done right and will work hard to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied. We want to give you the confidence of knowing all your repair needs are in professional hands.
We service from many brands of appliances such as GE, Maytag, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Haier and many others.
Whether you have problem with your:
* Washer Machine * Dryer Machine * Dishwasher Machine * Stoves/Oven * Freezers * Ice Makers * Refrigerators *
ARSTB Appliance repair
818 297 07 28.