On Time Estimating, Inc.
National Electrical Estimators
On Time - Every Time!
941-870-9870 Ext. 2
Let our 30+ years of experience assist you in winning more profitable bids!
Competition is fierce out there and you need a team of experts on your side that knows what it takes to win bids. At On Time Estimating we have over 30 years’ experience in, and out, of the field. We are former Electricians, PM's, Project Estimators and Contractors.
We are not your typical estimating company, we come with hands on experience and knowledge in all facets of the Electrical Industry. We are not people that just decided to learn a piece of software one day and start an estimating company, we use our field experience as former electricians, contractors and PM's, with the know-how, as to how to put a job together in the field, not just on paper, to give you the winning edge!
Give us a try today and experience the winning difference!
Schaffhouser Electric is happy to devise custom solutions to your electrical problems both big and small — we can be counted on for professionalism, affordability, and quality service. We also pride ourselves on teamwork and collaborate very well with architects, general contractors, and landscape architects to devise the best possible electrical design for your business.
1. 5.7inch LCD screen display.
2. Full functions, satisfy all kinds of CT(protection CT, measuring CT, TP) test requirements, such as excitation characteristic test, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary burden, ratio error, angular difference and etc. Also it can be used to test excitation characteristic, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance,ratio error, angular difference and etc all kinds of PT.
3. More efficient to test CT, no need to use standard CT, primary current injection device, load case, voltage regulation control and high current lead to verify the CT.
4. Meets IEC60044-1, IEC60044-6 standards of all kinds of CT/PT.
5. Accurately measure ratio error and angular error. Max. Ratio error ±0.05% is permitted. Max. Angular error ±2min if permitted. It can measure 0.2S class CT and turns ratio range is 1-35000.
6. Auto test CT/PT parameters on knee point voltage/current, 5% and 10% deviation curve measurement, Accuracy limit factor (ALF), safety factor (FS), second time constants (Ts), residual magnetism factor(Kr), saturated and unsaturated inductance.
7. Using variable frequency method to test VA curves and 10% error curve of CT/TP. Max. Output is 180V and 5A rms(15A peak value), but it can make CT test when keen point is up to 60kV.
8. Easy to use. To test CT DC resistance, excitation and polarity only by one button. All CT tests adopt same one connect method except load test.
9. Storage 1000 groups data, data can be saved even power down. Equipped with micro printer to print test result after testing completed.
10. Test results can be download by USB disk.
11. Small size, weight is no more than 10kg, suitable for on-site use.