Want to buy high-tech parking light fixtures then you can visit @ Atlanticelectric.com, who offer these lighting fixtures. You can easily get in touch with us and can order your requirement without any hassle.
To know more visit @ http://www.atlanticelectric.com/services/outdoor-lighting-design-repair.html
Address: 7320 Cross County Rd.
North Charleston, SC 29418
Phone No: (843) 460-1200
Fax: (843) 552-2719
Business Email ID: email@example.com
1. 5.7inch LCD screen display.
2. Full functions, satisfy all kinds of CT(protection CT, measuring CT, TP) test requirements, such as excitation characteristic test, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance, secondary burden, ratio error, angular difference and etc. Also it can be used to test excitation characteristic, turn ratio, polarity, secondary winding resistance,ratio error, angular difference and etc all kinds of PT.
3. More efficient to test CT, no need to use standard CT, primary current injection device, load case, voltage regulation control and high current lead to verify the CT.
4. Meets IEC60044-1, IEC60044-6 standards of all kinds of CT/PT.
5. Accurately measure ratio error and angular error. Max. Ratio error ±0.05% is permitted. Max. Angular error ±2min if permitted. It can measure 0.2S class CT and turns ratio range is 1-35000.
6. Auto test CT/PT parameters on knee point voltage/current, 5% and 10% deviation curve measurement, Accuracy limit factor (ALF), safety factor (FS), second time constants (Ts), residual magnetism factor(Kr), saturated and unsaturated inductance.
7. Using variable frequency method to test VA curves and 10% error curve of CT/TP. Max. Output is 180V and 5A rms(15A peak value), but it can make CT test when keen point is up to 60kV.
8. Easy to use. To test CT DC resistance, excitation and polarity only by one button. All CT tests adopt same one connect method except load test.
9. Storage 1000 groups data, data can be saved even power down. Equipped with micro printer to print test result after testing completed.
10. Test results can be download by USB disk.
11. Small size, weight is no more than 10kg, suitable for on-site use.
Are you tired of looking everywhere for information about your <a href="http://myelectricianapprenticeship.com/"> electrician apprenticeship</a>? Tired of being told a hundred different answers on what happens next? I know how you feel. I just recently completed my electrical apprenticeship and let me tell you i’ve heard all the mythsand electrician to apprentice ratio’s you can imagine.
We recenlty purchased of a Lot, and enclosed was 12 GE Transformers Single Phase. We are extremely motivated to sell them! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and hope to hear from you soon, All The Best, Gary 323-891-5723
Please see attached PDF with product information and specs. Thank you
KS Electrical was started in 2007 by a family owned, licensed electrical contractor. Ken Smith, owner and operator, has been in the electrical industry for over 10 years. During the past 10 years he worked on a multitude of jobs ranging from small, residential remodelling jobs to large, commercial new construction. Ken is passionate about helping consumers, while maintaining a very reasonable price point. His customers continually rave about how honest, trustworthy, and punctual he has proven to be. He has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and raving reviews on Kudzu.com and Angies List. Call now for your FREE estimate!
All of our work is backed with a one year warranty free of charge. We offer affordable Contract and T&M pricing rates with Visa & MasterCard payments available. Call us now to have a licensed & insured professional handle your electrical needs today! We are here to solve your electrical problems.